Civil Engineering | Structural Engineering
American Engineering Laboratories is committed to engineering support for all construction projects therefore maintains high quality assurance. Each of our projects is assigned to a Civil Engineer whose job it is to monitor all testing and inspection activities. This service positively helps us save our clients’ time and money.
All phases of Civil Engineering Design Services are available through American Engineering Laboratories, Inc. We can help our client obtain the required entitlements and permits to begin construction.
Civil Engineering Services include:
- Topographic surveys
- Grading plans
- Street, drainage, water, and sewer improvement plans
- Earthwork estimates and quantity take-offs
- Hydrology (drainage) studies and hydraulic calculations
- Processing plans through governmental agencies
American Engineering Laboratories also provides competent structural engineering services. We can provide structural design and evaluation for structures ranging from large commercial and warehouse building to single family houses.
- Structural Engineering Services include:
- Lateral design and evaluation (seismic and wind analysis)
- Vertical design (including beams, headers, rafters, joists, foundations and footings)
- Retaining wall design and plans
- Concrete tilt-up design and details
- Steel building foundation design